Class suspension does not mean learning suspension and the School will facilitate students’ self-directed learning at home. Teachers will arrange eLearning for all classes through Microsoft TEAMS, eClassroom and other effective means. Please note that eLearning shall start from tomorrow (5 February 2020) onwards.
As we are going to forfeit one whole month’s classes, it is expected that students will actively take part in eLearning arranged by our teachers to sustain learning during this period.
If you have forgotten your eClass or Office365 usernames or passwords, please call the School Office (23841038) and leave your name, class, class number and mobile phone number. You may also inform your class teachers. They would give you the new passwords later.
Once your Office365 account has been reset, if you have your mobile phone number entered, you can press "forgot password" in the login page to get your password on your mobile the next morning.
Please find the WYK Digital Learning Setup Guide attached for more information.
Students should not go to crowded places and should maintain personal hygiene. To prevent transmission of respiratory tract infections, students are advised to wear a mask to reduce the risk of infection.
Stay tuned to our latest news.
God bless HK and stay healthy.
As announced by the Education Bureau, due to an increase in the number of confirmed and suspected novel coronavirus infection cases, classes will be suspended until 1st March 2020 and classes will only resume on 2nd March 2020. For this reason, the Students’ Association has the following arrangements:
1. Local Exchange Programme with Diocesan Girls’ School will be cancelled.
2. Exchanging, Knowing, Improving (EKI), and Social Service Programme with St Stephen Girls’ College will be postponed, the dates will be announced later.
3. Internal Talent Quest 2020 (Heats) will be postponed to April.
4. Wah Yan Sports League will be postponed to March.
5. Inter-School Athletics Competition 2019-2020 (Division One) has been rescheduled as follows: 3/3 (Day One), 6/3 (Day Two), 13/3 (Finals)
God bless and stay healthy.